The following documents provide more information about how CICS is supporting individuals and strengthening communities.
- Management Plan Policies and Procedures
- CICS Services & Supports Presentation
- CICS Brochure
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY18
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY17
- CICS Annual Service and Budget Plan FY16
- CICS FY16 Annual Report
- CICS FY15 Annual Report
- Request for Proposals for Mobile Crisis Response
- Response to Questions on the Request for Proposals for Mobile Crisis Response
CICS collaborates to improve the mental health and disability services by participating in planning workgroups. The links below are documents related to these workgroups.
SF 504 sec 18 requires each mental health and disability region to convene a stakeholder workgroup to create collaborative policies and processes relating to the delivery of, access to and continuity of services and supports for individuals with mental health, disability and substance use disorders particularly for individuals of complexity.
- October 2017 Newsletter - 10/05/2017
- September 2017 Newsletter - 09/07/2017
- CICS What's Happening? - 08/03/2017
- CICS Indianola Gets a New Transitional Living Center - 07/06/2017
- CICS Recognizes Mental Health Awareness Month - 06/01/2017
- CICS Triples Its Reach to Iowans in Region Compared to 2016 - 05/04/2017
- CICS April Newsletter - 04/02/2017
- CICS March Newsletter - 03/02/2017
- CICS February Newsletter - 02/02/2017